At Inclinator, we're proud to have a great group of talented people working for us. When you're part of the Inclinator team, you share a common goal: providing world-class manufacturing of residential elevators and lift products that help families improve their quality of life.
As a family-owned company Inclinator is dedicated to providing a safe and friendly working environment with equal opportunities to all of our employees.
Wanted general labor for production on second shift (8:30am to 5:00pm)
Inclinator Company of America, an IAM Union Production Facility, which is an 95-year-old manufacturer of residential elevators, is seeking a general laborer.
- Experience in construction industry a plus.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Prior forklift driving experience.
- Able to use basic hand tools.
- Must pass a physical and drug test.
Inclinator offers an attractive benefits package including fully paid healthcare and company contributed pension fund. To apply send, fax or e-mail your resume to
Inclinator Elevator and Lifts
Five Greentree Centre – 525 Route 73 North.
Suite 104, Marlton, NJ 08053
. Fax (717) 939-8075. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
Direct Sales Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Job Summary: Develops business and retains and services clients in a specified geographic region.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Generates and develops new direct sales accounts in assigned territory to meet specified goals.
- Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships that includes builders and architects.
- Develops and manages Sales Funnel using the Ideal Customer Profile to target new Contractors.
- Provides and updates annual sales budget/forecast for assigned territory.
- Creates and maintains a rolling 3-month sales activity calendar for assigned territory.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
- Attends and participates in business/trade events as required.
- Focuses on customer face time in the field (80 – 100% minimum). Effectively plans customer visits and associated travel arrangements.
- Ensures that all required client paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
- Provides “Voice of the Customer” to IEL General Manager.
- Supports Continuous Improvement (CI) as requested for key IEL business processes.
- Conducts self and executes all responsibilities in a professional and effective manner consistent with Company Core Values.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong computer skills, including MS office
- Prior sales experience.
- Ambitious, well organized, and highly motivated.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentation to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to travel overnight on a regular basis (up to 80%)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, one to two years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in direct sales to Residential contractors
Please send, fax or e-mail your application and/or resume to:Inclinator Elevators & Lifts
Five Greentree Centre
525 Route 73 North
Marlton, NJ 08053
FaxFax: (717) 939-8076
Or Apply Online!
Fill out the brief employment application and upload your resume easily online!
Or Apply for a Position Online:
Inclinator offers an attractive benefits package which includes competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and career growth opportunities. Some benefits include: Competitive salary, Retirement savings plans, Health care coverage, Prescription plans, Dental coverage, Vision coverage, Flexible spending accounts, Fully paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, Life insurance, Team member events, and Paid time off including vacation, holidays and sick leave.
Inclinator is an Equal Opportunity Employer.